Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Since Monday of this week I have been visiting with my daughter, Sarah and her husband Chris Holman. Of course being with their little daughter and son has been a special treat for my wife Karen and I. Grandchildren are just that grand. Today we will be visiting with our daughter Heather and husband Sammy Hall and grandchildren Courtney and Caleb. Then going to see my daughter Danita. Shane, her husband, has a birthday today but we won't see him since he is in Florida with his father, Tommy Queener and his mother Yvonne. We did send him a card. We believe in family and pray for our family every day. Jason, our son, is with us and he is going to the State Convention with us this week and will be playing keyboard in children church and helping along with my wife and daughter Sarah.

State Convention. . .that brings great thoughts of great campmeeting type services with the presence of the Lord moving in a great way and our State Overseer encourging and leading the way into the worship of God. We anticipate a great move of the Holy Ghost as we worship God and fellowship with the saints.

I will be anticipating with great enthusiasm of going back to our home church at Huntingdon and continuing with the great ministry there. Our vision is enlarging and becoming more dynamic as we continue to join with Jesus and the Holy Spirit daily.

Thank you for coming by and reading my BLOG and God bless you.

No comments: