Monday, October 09, 2006

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2006

Sunday morning I continued to recuperate from a urinary tract infection. Sister Gordon ministered and did a great job. We were asked the question "Whose Report Will You Believe?"
The message reminded me of the song that we sang over and over again and again several years back. I like the last line - "We shall believe the report of the Lord." God came and ministered. I am very thankful for a caring church. They gathered around and prayed and God gave me a touch. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS STRENGTH! Thank God for members and attendees that understand Pastors and Ministers get sick and need prayer. What a great blessing to have that kind of love and prayers on clergy appreciation Sunday. Thank God for caring members.

Sunday evening I had regained quite a bit of strength and was feeling even better. Thank God for His presence and for the faithful ones who came to worship the Lord.

We are entering in to the 100 days of prayer and the fasting time. We are challenged and encouraged by the words in Hebrews 11 ". . .He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."

No comments: