Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yesterday and Today

After morning devotion, I continued reading and studying for the DMin. I prepared some notes for a sermon. Late afternoon (4-5:30) was given to the wedding rehearsal and going to be with the couple's family at Calhouns restaurant (6-7:45). We had never eaten there. It was good! Karen and I went to the Y around 8:15 pm with our granddaughter Aviana. Aviana had a blast on the rowing exerciser, even though she could hardly reach it. Then she walked some on a treadmill and that was cute as well. After getting home at 9:15 I did some "office" work, checked email and sacked out at 1 pm.

We slept in until 8:15 this morning - at least I was resting, maybe not sleeping much after 7 am. After morning devotion, I am finishing notes for a message I am to preach sometime later (I work on notes as I feel inspired and sometimes not). Karen and I are going to the Y for about an hour this morning around 11. I have to go copy some things at the library in between times. Then I am finalizing some things for the wedding today at 3 pm and getting ready and dressed for the wedding - have to be there at 2.

TENNESSEE MEN BEAT ALABAMA LAST NIGHT! YEAHHHHHH!!!! I saw smitgits of it at the Y and then on the sports at 10 last night.

More later. . .

No comments: