Monday, March 30, 2009

Final Post

Yesterday was our final Sunday to be with the folks at Huntingdon. I shared computer slides of the past four years and eight months. We enjoyed a time of fellowship and food with the folks in the fellowship hall and we bid them farewell. We leave with a measure of fulfillment and prayer for the future of the ministry at the Huntingdon church.

Several have asked about our next assignment. We are continuing to pray and wait on the Lord for direction.

I am available for revivals, counseling ministry, counseling seminars, and pulpit supply for pastors who need to be away for whatever reason and am continuing to be very involved in my studies for the Doctor of Ministry. I am also open for consideration to pastor. Karen continues to teach in middle school. We are praying that God will direct us as we move forward for Him.

If you wish to continue following my posts click this link Wings of Eagles .

No comments: