Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stewardship Emphasis Month

The month of February has been stewardship emphasis. The first two Sunday morning messages were Stewardship of Life - Character, Temple, Attitude and Ministry. We will continue with Stewardship of Time and Treasure the last two Sundays in February.

The following is taken from the book The Money Answer Book by Dave Ramsey. The maxims that he lists are certainly goals to be reached for and attained. The title is:


No Matter What

No Matter What
I don't borrow money.

No Matter What
I give a tenth of my income to the local church in the name of the Lord.

No Matter What
I don't spend over $300 without first talking to my wife.

No Matter What
I have an emergency fund of three to six months expenses.

You've got to have some "no matter what's" in your life.
It sounds weird doesn't it.

It used to be called common sense;
now it's a highly rated talk radio show.

No comments: