Friday, February 13, 2009

Prayer

Blessed be the name of the Lord. How awesome You are! How glorious You are! Thank you Heavenly Father for You and for being Your child. Thank You for breath, life, strength - just the ability to live and move and have being. I pray this day will be Your day, that I will acknowledge You in all my ways and that you will be glorified in my life. I ask You to guide me and keep me in Your love. I ask for multiplied strength to be given to those who are serving in mission endeavours who do not have the their daily needs. I pray for our leaders in the countries of the world. I pray for leaders in churches throughout the world. I ask for protection for the military who are fighting for freedom throughout the world. I ask for guidance as pastor that I may know how to minister to those whom You have placed in my care. I ask for Your manifest presence in our services and in the upcoming scheduled revival. Please help us to focus on the lost and to seek You for revival of our people. We are desperate for a breakthrough of Your presence and power. As Bartemaeus cried for You, "Jesus thou son of David, have mercy on me." We cry for mercy. We will not stop crying. We will not be stopped by distractions and by any who want less than Your attention and blessing. I ask these blessings, praying that this prayer is given humbly and with Your divine pleasure. Amen.

No comments: