Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Visits and Prayer Requests

Today I visited with Stanley and Judy Reynolds. They are requesting prayer for her brother-in-law who recently had large intestine resection. Join me in prayer for this request. Stanley visited with his mother, Sue Reynolds, in Missouri this past Saturday. He is requesting prayer for her. She is very sick. Join me in prayer for this request.

I visited with Jerry Pruitt, the brother-in-law of Stanley and Judy Reynolds. We had a time of prayer. He requests continued prayer for his recovery. He has recently prayed and accepted the Jesus as his Savior and Lord.

My mother is requesting prayer for a need. She has been burdened about a need and desires prayer. Join me in prayer for this request.

Brother Leon Reynolds will be seeing a doctor at Vanderbilt this coming Thursday for a consultation. He has been diagnosed with cancer. Join me in prayer for his healing.

Prayer for revival to continue and intensify. Join me in prayer for this request.

No comments: