Sunday, April 13, 2008

GREAT DAY IN THE LORD & Prayer Requests

We are thankful for another great Sunday. God's presence continues to visit us in great ways. We are also thankful for God's love and care for His people

These are requesting prayer:

Donna Crossno's father is back in Jackson Regional Hospital. Join me in prayer for this request.

Sister Marie Moore continues to need prayer for her physical needs. Join me in prayer for this request.

Several of our members are homebound. Sister Jennie Sanders, Sister Lillie Grooms, Sister Lenne Mae Crossno, and Sister Mildred Stacey. Join me in prayer for these.

Sister Joyce Grace called this morning and reported that Macey had to be rushed to the emergency room with a 104 temp. Join me in prayer for this request.

Sister Joyce Grace is requesting prayer for her son Lee. Join me in prayer for this request.

Sister Joyce Grace is requesting prayer for her husband Michael who has been sick today. Join me in prayer for this request.

Youth Revival begins this coming Friday night. Join me in prayer for this request.

No comments: