Monday, April 24, 2006

LADIES DAY AT CAMP HICKORY HILLS

Sister Karen will be headed for Ladies Day this coming Friday with five of the ladies from the church. Karen will be a cabin host and I have helped her get some things together for her time of devotion. I believe God is going to meet with these ladies and do some great things among them. They are excited about getting there and getting involved in the fellowship and enjoying the food but most of all to worship and be enriched by the presence of the Lord. The men came back from Men's day and have "boosted and talked up" the Men's day so much that the ladies are "chomping at the bits" to get there.

Brother Paul Rivera, Sister Lori Rivera, Brother Jimmy Davis and myself are going to help feed this "crew" of women. Brother Davis is taking his mobile trailer for he, Brother Paul and myself. I say glory to God for these ladies and for how they rally to the work of the kingdom and the church. May God bless them is my prayer. . . .

I understand there may be as many as 500 in attendance and motel rooms are having to be rented for some of the attendees. Okay men, lets have "hats off" to the Sisters. . . .

No comments: