Thursday, May 08, 2008

Prayer Requests

Deacon J. E. Moore had a tractor accident yesterday and was dragged several feet after the tire ran over him. He has two ligaments pulled in his knee and will be unable to move about for several days. He said, "It could have been worse but thank the Lord I was not killed or hurt severely." Join me in prayer for this request.

Deacon Moore's wife, Sister Marie, fell a few days ago and could not get up until help came about 30 minutes after she fell. She also says her doctor has told her she has about a year or so to live. She desires prayer. Join me in prayer for this request.

Sister Joyce Grace requests prayer for some personal needs in her family. Join me in prayer for this request.

My daughter Sarah is requesting prayer for some personal needs. Join me in prayer for this request.

My son Jason requests prayer for wisdom in making a lifetime decision. Join me in prayer for this request.

No comments: