Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ministry To Youth

I have been responding to youth in crisis as part of my ministry for the past several months. I will list a brief note of prayer request with no information other than generic needs. Since December 1st, I have responded to ten youth in crisis.

The ages of youth have ranged from 17 to age 4 with problems of suicidal thoughts and attempts to assaultive behavior, destruction of significant property or abuse of animals, abandonment bereavement, adjustment issues, multiple placements, supervision, discipline and boundary issues, parenting issues, legal charges, and physcial and sexual abuse. These children have crises in their individual lives, family, school, or peer relationships.

Pleas join me in prayer for the children and families. . . .

No comments: