Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

I gave a brief comment on our Christmas and now have edited it with more input. . .

Karen and I have enjoyed visiting with family the past couple days. We spent Monday evening with her family in Clarksville, TN. The table was spread with plenty of food. The children were playing with toys and one of Karen's nephews had a battery operated helicopter that the children (and adults) enjoyed watching and learning to fly it. We wished each other Merry Christmas and then we headed for my mother's place in Crab Orchard, Tennessee.

We enjoyed being with my family Christmas morning in Crab Orchard, TN. All my children were there along with my mother, sister and brother and their families. Isn't that what Christmas is about - Jesus, family and friends. One of the highlights of being there was when my brother, Tony, read in the book of Luke of Jesus' birth. We then prayed together and enjoyed our family meal. We also had a great time of fun watching the second video of "Thou Shalt Laugh - Deuce."

We enjoyed a great time with family. . .

No comments: