Saturday, March 17, 2007

PICTURES OF MOM'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Aviana and Courtney, giddy-up horsey. . .at Great Granny's Birthday surprise.
I love you Mom from Sarah, our youngest.
Stacey and Granny enjoying the Birthday surprise.

My Sister Joyce and Karen share some women talk.
My oldest daughter, Danita, enjoying the conversation.
Grandmother and granddaughter.
Danita and Shane's newest little friend, Saber.
Stacey, my Sister Joyce's, daughter and Karen enjoying the time together.
Mom and great-grandson Jacob, Stacey's little son.
Mom opens her birthday cards and presents.
The Birthday Lady looking at some of hercards and gifts.
Granddaughter, Heather, my second child and daughter, with her two children, Caleb on the left, Courtney on the right and Aviana, Sarah's little one - three great-grandchildren of the Birthday Lady.

Sorry, no pictures of the men were taken but we still love Jason, Shane, Sammy, Ronnie, Chris and Tony. I wanted some of Tony's family but they were heading out when I asked them to pose and he said, next time. Sorry, we love you Anna and Carrie and Pascha! I guess I was too busy enjoying the family time, the fun and the food.

My brother, Tony, works as a Florist and Caterer. He made Mom's two cakes. The cakes were awesomely delicious. One was an Italian Creme and the other was a Vanilla with Strawberry Creme in the layers. Both were decorated beatuifully. Thanks Tony!

No comments: