Thursday, March 29, 2007

GRANDPARENT'S DAY

Yesterday, I so much enjoyed going to Grandparent's Day at Westmoreland School where my Grandaughter, Courtney, attends. She is a happy third grader and is making straight A's. I enjoyed being with her and eating lunch with her. I also visited with my Daughter, Heather, Courtney's mother, who was substituting in the first grade.

Sister Shenna McCaleb and Brother and Sister Weakley were also there. Sister McCaleb showed me wedding pictures of one of her daughter's wedding. We enjoyed sharing about our children and my grandchildren (she does not have any yet). It was good to see Brother and Sister Weakly who were there to be with Sister McCaleb's young son as his "Grandparents."

It was a very special day being with my oldest grandchild.

No comments: