Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving With Family

Karen, Jason and I travelled to our oldest daughter's house in Lebanon, TN for Thanksgiving. It was great being with family and visiting with the many who came. Here is a list. . .

Danita and Shane Queener, oldest daughter and husband
Heather and Sammy Hall, second daughter and husband
Heather and Sammy's daughter Courtney and son Caleb
Sammy's younger sister, Myrna
Jason our only son and third child
Sarah and Chris Holman, youngest daughter and husband
Aviana, Sarah and Chris's daughter
Cassandra and Madison, Chris's twin nieces
My mother, Beatrice Cathey
My Sister Joyce and husband Ronnie Hooper
My Brother Tony and wife Pascha Cathey
Tony and Pascha's twin girls Anna and Carrie
Karen and I

It was an awesome day with family and being at my oldest daughter's place out in the country with their four horses, two dogs a cat and Shane and Sammy's four-wheelers. The food was great. We had an awesome time as we enjoyed being with family.

What a great sight to see over 20 family members form a circle and hold hands as Tony led in prayer and we thanked the almighty God for being God, for being our God and for bringing us into His family. We are most richley blessed.

Following are some pictures of present and past events. I have just gotten to posting them.

No comments: