Monday, November 06, 2006

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2006

We praise the Lord for a great time yesterday. Even during the classes the spirit of the Lord moved and one person, Gloria, was saved. She is one of the new people here at the church. She gave her heart and life back to the Lord after being away for the past three years. She also sang a song during worship in Spanish. She said, "I haven't sung this song in over three years but today I can sing it with peace in my heart." Our Hispanic folks enjoyed the song and the rest of us rejoiced as she sang to the glory of God. The angels in heaven rejoiced as this one came back home. She said, "God has accepted me back and changed my heart and now I am changing my life-style to please the Master." We are continuing to pray for her and her friend Tay.

After the message each one was given the opportunity to receive Communion. There was a special presence of the Lord.

The service was charged with the presence of the Lord last night as people came to the altar. Prayer was the focus for the whole service. God's presence was very evident. Some were prostrate in His presence. Others were rejoicing and weeping as the Holy Ghost swept through. We are seeking God for revolutionary revival. Thank God for the precious Holy Ghost and for our Savior and Lord.

2 comments:

Don G. Brock said...

Your White Wing article blessed me. Good stuff!

Don G. Brock said...

Your White Wing article blessed me. Good stuff!