Saturday, November 25, 2006

THANKGIVING PICTURES - 2006

The day was so filled with being with family (grandchildren, children, mom, brother and sister and their families) and petting horses, playing fetch with the Aussie Healer, LaRue, riding four-wheelers, having great family conversations and just being together, that I did not even pick my camera up until we were about to leave and most others were already gone. I did get a couple quick shots before we left.

Pictured above is Chris's twin nieces (I dedicated them about three and half years ago. Their names are Cassandra and Madison. I am not sure which is which. I even got their names mixed up when I prayed for them on their dedication day. I am just glad that God knows them perfectly well and they had understanding parents and grandparents. Aviana, our youngest granddaughter is in the middle. She is the first cousin to the twins.

This is my sweet, oldest daughter, Danita. She came on my birthday, 34 years ago, September 28. I took this close-up as we were getting into our cars to leave. Danita worked hard to get everything ready for our visit, to have each one a place to sleep and to help with breakfast and Thanksgiving dinner. She is a very fine homemaker and housekeeper. Shane and her have a beautiful three-level home in an awesome setting. We so much enjoyed being there and sitting out on the deck and watching the son set and seeing the blue haze settle over the hills of middle Tennessee. Shane also helped get things together and we do so much appreaciate them opening their home to all our families. Shane has done a lot of remodeling on the home and adding of space. The woodwork is awesome. WE LOVE YOU AND ALL OUR FAMILY! Mom and Dad.

No comments: