Monday, May 08, 2006

PRAYER REQUEST AND RECENT VISIT

Sister Mary Moore (Sister Moore is a licensed Evangelist in the church and is 80 years young), mother of Bishop Windell Moore, Chris Moore and Tommy Moore, is in critical care at St. Thomas hospital. The doctors say that she will be treated and will recover eventually but she is going through a very difficult time. The family requests prayer.

Myrna, Windell's wife is my double cousin. The Moore and Hill family have been a great blessing to me in praying for me to come back to the Lord at age 18 when I had backslidden in my early teen years and was rebellious and bitter. I love and appreciate these families very much. I visited and prayed with Sister Mary and Windell. May God bless and strengthen this family during this difficult time - is my prayer.

Also, pray for Sister Mae Hill, Myrna's mother, she is 90 years old and is bed-fast in the nursing home in Dickson, TN. She pastored several years and was a great blessing to me as a young boy.

No comments: