Monday, October 13, 2008

Wilbur Thompson Family Reunion Pictures

Here are a few pictures I took of my mother's family reunion. I was involved in seeing them and speaking with them so much that I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked.


In the foreground is Charles Thompson (89), the oldest living child of Wilbur and Hettie Thompson. Behind him is his only son, Paul, with his back to the camera. Next to him is Lamar Green, son of Chester and Rozelle (Thompson) Green. I enjoyed a lot of Summer time days and nights in their home. Across the table is Daniel (Danny) Thomspon, J. D. Thompson and Hilda (Hedgecoth)Thomspon's oldest son. I also enjoyed a lot of Summer time days and nights in their home.
Standing in the background is my mother, Beatrice (Thomspon, Gordon) Cathey (78). Delano Thomspon (71) is second seated on the right side of the table as you look at the picture. Barry Thompson is the first one seated on the left side of the table. He is J. D. Thompson's second son.
Several children of my cousins that I do not know the names of except Stephen Green (oldest Son of Lamar) with the bald head and sunglasses. In the farthest background is Janice Monday, who is the daughter of Vera Mae (Thompson) Monday and Glenn Monday. I enjoyed a lot of Summer time days and nights in their home.


Denver Thompson (69), the youngest of Wilbur and Hettie (Hill) Thompson's children. Charles, the oldest, and Denver, youngest, were born 20 years apart on the same day of the Month in April.
Tommy Thomspon, fourth on the left side of the table, is the son of Lowell Thompson. They lived in Ohio many years where Lowell worked at Fridgidaire until he retired.
Terry Thompson, J. D. Thompson's third son, his wife and daughter. Tim Thomspon, his youngest son was not present and I failed to get a picture of Trudy, J. D.'s youngest child and daughter.

No comments: