Saturday, July 05, 2008

Sevaral Days Have Gone By. . .

Several days have past since the last post. . .

Sister Cathy Coleman has now been moved to a private room and is out of the ICU. She is improving daily and has responded with right and left had squeezes. She has opened her eyes but had not spoken as of yesteday when we spoke to her daughter. She is breathing on her own now without the ventilator.

Brother Leon Reynolds is continuing to recover from surgery at home.

Karen and I worked in Youth Camp this past week. We enjoyed helping in the kitchen and being night watch. Brother Paul and Sister Carroll Shull were great directors and we enjoyed working with them.

Yesterday (July 4) and today (5th) we have visited with my mother and two uncles and an aunt in Crab Orchard, Tennessee. We enjoyed being with them on my Uncle Delano's property next to Daddy's Creek. It was fun taking my daughter, Sarah, and my granddaughter, Aviana, out on the paddle boat. I enjoyed swimming, fishing and paddling the boat.

Later today we are headed back to Nashville and Huntingdon.

No comments: