Saturday, March 29, 2008

Revival Fires Burn


Thank the Lord for His mighty presence on the first night of revival. There is a great spirit of anticipation and expectation as we continue to "call upon the Lord." We worshipped the Lord with fervency last night. Bishop David Prince preached a timely message. He encouraged us to trust the Name that is above every Name - Jesus Christ. We enjoyed visitors from the Solid Rock church in Huntingdon, Faith Is the Victory Church in Huntingdon and a family from a church in Camden (forgive me for not remembering the name of this church).

Prayers went up for one brother who is scheduled to see a cancer doctor at Vanderbilt next week. We are believing God for healing of this brother.

Near the end of the service we gathered in a circle of prayer. As prayer went up the Holy Ghost spoke and the message came, "You are my children. I love you. I want to send revival. Call upon me. Call upon me. Call upon me."

We believe that God will send revival as we "call upon Him."

We continue to anticipate and expect as we "call upon Him."

No comments: