Friday, August 17, 2007

Update

It has been a few days since I last posted. My week has been very active. I had a Dr's appointment on Wednesday and also had my oxygen level checked since I have been having some pressure in my chest and shortness of breath. Oxygen level checked out okay. It is likely stress related. Karen is back teaching school and is very involved there.

In between continuing studying on the DMin. and church planning, I have also been doing some crisis intervention counseling and, of course, no details can be given here. I have been in prayer concerning the appointment of local leaders, training and equipping local leaders/members and seeking the Lord for the continued development of the PAID OFF 7.5 acres plus property. We are also seeking the Lord for revival and outreach.

God is blessing with new visitors and with faithful leaders and members who continue in their work day in and day out.

No comments: