Saturday, August 04, 2007

PRAISE REPORT

Today, Karen and I visited with Sister Jennie Sanders and prayed with her for her oldest son, William, who had surgery on Wednesday for a blocked artery. The surgery went well but he suffered a stroke after the surgery. After visiting with Sister Jennie, I went to the critical care unit in Jackson Memorial Hospital. I was allowed 5 minutes with William. Prayers have gone up for his physical needs and spiritual needs. God opened the door while I was visiting and Mr. William Sanders prayed and ask the Lord to be his Savior and Lord today. A simple question of, "are you ready to meet the Lord should you die?" He responded, "No." I then aked if he would pray for Christ to be His Savior. He readily said, "Yes." We prayed together and I led him in the sinner's prayer. Thank God for a newborn in the family of God. We visited with Sister Jennie after we returned home and she was overjoyed. Thank God!

Karen enjoyed doing some tax free shopping at the Jackson Old Hickory Mall before we left to go back home.

No comments: