Saturday, July 14, 2007

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Today, Karen and I arose early (5 am) to help set-up for the Yard Sale which we believe was a success. I've just now checked my email for the first time today and the following prayer request was emailed to me at 11:42 am. It is from fellow pastor and friend Vernon Caruthers.

Dear Milton,

"I would appreciate you placing this urgent prayer request on your blog. Sarah Creasy, age 20, one of our youth here at Campaign was involved in a very serious auto accident this Saturday morning about 1:30 am. Sarah was air lifted to Erlanger hospital in Chattanooga. I just returned from there and she is in a coma, she crushed her 7th cervical vertebrae and she has a severe cut behind her neck. She cut an atrery there behind her neck and she has lost over 1/2 of her blood supply. She is in ICU there. I will be returning in a few hours to check on her again. Both of Sarah's parents and grandparents are members here at Campaign and they would appreciate your prayers so very much, as well as the prayers of your readers."

Thank you, Vernon

No comments: