Monday, July 09, 2007

Today

Today has been somewhat busy with doing some work around the church and the property on Northwood. I helped Brother Leon Reynolds with some cleaning at the sanctuary. Then, Karen and I picked up some sticks on the property so Brother J. E. Moore could mow the Northwood property. While he was mowing, I cleaned the pavilion along with the help of Brandon Moore's two young stepsons. This evening, I continue to mow the parsonage lawn until dark. In between all these activities, I went and took care of some business at the electric department and went to the dentist to have some adjustments made on my temporary two front teeth crown. I also called about the payoff on the new property since we have not received any notice of payoff or records other than our cancelled check that was received back in December of 2006. Still waiting on a response.

No comments: