Monday, June 25, 2007

UPDATE & PRAYER REQUESTS

Karen and I travelled to Nashville yesterday afternoon and spent the night. Today I had a doctor's appointment in Nashville. I continue to have a skin disorder but seems to be doing some better. The doctor says there is no cure but it may eventually clear up.

This afternoon Karen and I went to our youngest daughter's home and visited with them in Manchester. I have some business to take care of there tomorrow. We will be traveling to my second daughter's to visit tomorrow in Southern Kentucky. We, so much, enjoy visiting and being with our children and grandchildren.

PRAYER REQUESTS:

Sister Marie Moore called today requesting continued prayer for her sister that is in a coma from cancer. Sister Moore stated that she could die at any time. Sister Moore also requested prayer. She has continued problems with diabetes and recently was diagnosed with shingles.

Continued prayer for revival, local leadership ministry and development of new church property.

No comments: