Thursday, June 14, 2007

Today

This morning early, I met with Deacon J. E. Moore to discuss plans for the development of the Northwood Property and some other pressing issues. We had a productive meeting and enjoyed the morning meal together.

Later in the morning I did some further study on Sunday's message and also did some things around the parsonage and sanctuary.

While out doing some work around the sanctuary late this evening, Brother Luther Massengale and Sister Massengale drove by. It was good to see them. He asked about Sister Peggy Heath and wondered about visiting her. I told him to visit any of the members any time he was in the area and gave him directions to her place and also told him Sister Jennie lives in the same place. We enjoyed a short conversation since he said he was pressed for time.

Tonight I am continuing in studying and doing some work on my web pages.

No comments: