Saturday, December 16, 2006

UPDATE - YESTERDAY AND TODAY

Karen, Jason and I left for my daughter's house in Manchester last night. We enjoyed our family Christmas time together this morning at Sarah's house along with Danita, Heather, and Jason our four children and with Keyante', Courtney, Caleb and Aviana our grandchildren. This was our day to celebrate the birth of the Savior together. We had brunch aroung 10 am, played Christmas music and gave the grandchildren their gifts. We enjoyed a great time togther. Some pictures below.

Jason, Karen and I headed back to Huntingdon for Christmas play practice at 4:30 pm. We practiced until 6:30. I am praying for a good memory since I have a short part in the play and will be helping with the stage settings. I am praying for those who have a longer part as well.

Sarah and Chris did a great job with their tree. Heather and Caleb in the front left corner.


Aviana with her Dora phonetic books. She likes Dora.


Caleb was not in the mood for taking pictures. He turned just as I snapped the picture.


Keyante gets his gift of two toy guns that shoot soft nerf-like ammuntion. Courtney and Keyante played with them for a long time.


Courtney our oldest grandchild with the toy gun. She got clothes mostly for Christmas. She is now nine years old.

No comments: