Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update

This past several days I have served as Volunteer Chaplain at the Baptist Hospital in Huntingdon. Yesterday I was called to visit a lady who was in severe pain. We prayed together and believe God worked a miracle. Continue to pray for Brenda W.

I enjoyed several visits yesterday. I stopped by and visited with Sister Donna Crossno and Delilah Mummel in their new office where they work (Ridgely Auction) and enjoyed a few minutes visit with them.

Sister Lawrence (widow of Pastor Bob Lawrence) made me welcome in her home for a brief visit and also her daughter Vickie made me feel welcome. I appreciate these two folks who transferred to the Huntingdon church a couple months ago.

I stopped by and visited with Brother Jimmie Davis as he was working in his shop behind his house. He was finishing some playground projects for his wife Sister Virginia, who operates the daycare just four houses up from the church. We appreciate this couple and their children and families who has been coming to church now for almost two years.

No comments: