Sunday, April 01, 2007

GLORIOUS TIME IN GOD'S PRESENCE

The presence of the Lord was mighty among us today. Shouts of joy. Tears of joy. There were Several in the altar seeking God. Two young men, Jonah and Jacob Davis eyes were flooding as the Spirit moved upon them. The mother held them, one in each arm, as the Holy Spirit was very evident upon them. Testimonies came forth of God's blessings. Every age was rejoicing all over the building as the peace of God flowed. The Holy Ghost spoke and said, "I give you my peace, I give you my love, receive my peace, receive my love. . ." We were uplifted, overjoyed, filled up and running over. What a glorious time as God came and manifested in such a marvelous way.

Scheduled revival is over but the revival of the Holy Ghost in our hearts and and among us continues.

No comments: